I’m probably the biggest fan of dry eraser boards in all the world. Left to my own devices, I’d have one in every room of the house. As it is, there’s one in the kitchen (for grocery lists, memos to family members, quotes, etc) and one in the office. The erasers used for each were unsightly and kind of clumsy – that is until I received a SkyBrush to review for Office Freaks.
When I opened the box, I knew right away that I was dealing with something special. The SkyBrush comes in its own little stylish case, which makes storage a breeze. I can’t tell you how much better it looks lying near the dry eraser board than that frazzled little eraser we did have did. It looked like something that’d been kicked around the school yard a few hundred times.
By contrast, the SkyBrush is elegant, classy-looking, stylish, and lets the world know you don’t shop at the Dollar Store for your office supplies.
- Glass Bristle Technology:Â A revolutionary design that the other guys will wish they thought of
- Ergonomic Handle Design: Provides the most traction with the slightest amount of effort on your part
- Grip Band:Â For firm, comfortable grip
- Elegant Colors:Â Color Coordinate to your office, home, or even your clothing (hey, why not?)
- Logo Plate: Because it looks cool
Go to SkyBrush’s Website for more information and to order your own classy SkyBrush today!