How do I take my coffee?
Seriously. I take it very, very seriously, just like I would any lifeline.
Whether I’m trying to “coffee my way” into consciousness in the morning or trying to stay conscious during a weekday (those mid-day slumps hit hard), as long as coffee is near, I know there’s hope.
The Keurig K60/K65 Special Edition Single Serve Coffee Maker is IDEAL for the midday wall my brain and body are fond of hitting. Naturally I have one in my home office. It’s that or a shower and the Keurig doesn’t just take up less room, it doesn’t get my hair wet AND it makes yumminess.
Best wake up calls ever.
Keurig Single Serve Coffee Maker Features
- Single-cup home brewing system for use with patented K-Cups
- One-touch control panel; blue backlit LCD display; digital clock; programmable on/off
- 3 brew-size options; (6 oz., 8 oz. and 10 oz.) adjustable brew temperature; removable drip tray
- Blue-lit removable 60-ounce water reservoir; descale indicator; dishwasher-safe parts
- Includes bonus 12-count K-Cup variety pack and Water Filter Kit
Keurig even makes a smaller machine, Keurig B130 DeskPro Brewing System, if space is a concern.
Irregardless of the Keurig machine, you’ll find endless K Cups on Amazon – from coffee and tea to hot chocolate and apple cider, with brands such as Starbucks, San Francisco Bay, Newman’s Own, Caribou, Twinings, Lipton, and more.
Click through any of the links to see countless (and I do mean countless) Keurig single cup coffee machines, K Cups, and even products for K Cup Storage.
Find All things Keurig on Amazon!