It’s no surprise doctors are concerned (make that very concerned) about the number of hours we spend sitting each day. Whether you work from home (like me) or in a structured office setting, sitting for long periods of time is flat-out BAD for your health – and waistline. The truth is, our bodies aren’t designed to sit for such long periods of time. We’re designed to move – it’s as God intended!
This is why you’re seeing such a huge movement (see what I did there?) toward standing desks. The Height-Adjustable Standing Desk pictured here is a painless, quick, and easy way to turn your desk into a standing desk. Simply take it out of the box, put it on your existing desk, and your “up” and at ’em in minutes.
- VARIDESK Pro Plus 36 standing desk is designed to accommodate those with dual-monitor setups or larger workspace needs
- The two-tier design gives you an upper display surface for your monitor, and a spacious lower keyboard and mouse deck
- Height-adjustable to 11 different positions for ergonomic comfort. Remains sturdy and stable even when fully extended
- Uses VARIDESK’s patented spring-loaded lifting mechanism to easily lift up to 35 lbs. in 3 seconds, allowing you to stand up and sit down without breaking your concentration
- Comes fully assembled right out of the box – no assembly, installation, or tools required!
Click the link to learn more about the Height-Adjustable Standing Desk from Varidesk. This one is extra special.