If you spend as much time working online as I do, you know what it’s like to want the following:
- More time
- More hands
Unfortunately, I’ve given up on waking up to a 36 hour day and, frankly, I’m not sure I could pull off a 4 hand look, try as I might.Â So, there you have it.Â I’ve accepted the fact that I have only 24 hours and 2 hands to work with.
A well-constructed daily planner and to do lists placed where I can see them gets around the time issue nicely.Â And extremely innovative and brilliant office technology such as the AT&T TL7610 DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Headset (Silver/Black) make my two hands seem like 4.Â Without the stares.Â I was recently sent one of these fantastic headsets to review and I totally give it two thumbs up (or would that be 4?).
AT&T Cordless Headset DECT 6.0 Digital (TL7610) Features:
- Unsurpassed range
- DECT 6.0 digital technology
- Wirelessly pair to any 2008 AT&T DECT 6.0 cordless phone
- Headset volume control
- Up to 500 feet of range
- Auto off
- Conference capability with up to 2 headsets
- Dual color lighted in-use indicator
- Headset volume control
- Lightweight and comfortable design
- Multiple connection options: handset port and parallel PSTN
- Multiple wearing styles: over the ear, over the head or behind the neck style
- One-button answer
- Optional handset lifter (AT&T TL7000 sold separately)
- Optional remote dial pad works with PSTN connection mode only (AT&T TL7601 sold separately)
- Sound level protection
- Works with corded or cordless 1-line and 2-line phones
- Works with multi-line business systems
The AT&T TL7610 DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Headset (Silver/Black) isn’t just perfect, it’s essential.
- No more pain in the neck. If you’ve ever done the ridiculous phone balance (where you try to hold it between your ear and shoulder) while keeping your hands free as you talk on the phone – you know the pain and strain that you feel in your neck.Â The pain doesn’t go away, sometimes, for days.Â A cordless headset frees you from the pain as it frees your hands from the phone.
- No more embarrassing drops. It’s just not cool to drop someone on the floor then follow it up with an, “Uh oh, I dropped you! (nervous laughter) What were you saying???”
- Your hands are free, free, free. As you’re listening to the person on the other end of the phone, your hands are free to type, write, search, drink coffee, file your nails, play Farmville (don’t judge me), or file papers.Â Multi-tasking is a given today – not an option.
- You’ll look so darned tech-y. That counts for something, right?
The gorgeous, sleek AT&T TL7610 DECT 6.0 Digital Cordless Headset (Silver/Black) should absolutely be the next thing you buy for your office.Â You’ll want to get one for the home as well – cooking is so much easier to do with two free hands.
This particular cordless headset is as clear and perfect as you could ever hope for.Â It sounds just like a regular phone conversation – just without the neck strain or tied-up hands.Â What’s more, this headset features an unsurpassed range of up to 500 feet – so if you like to walk while you talk (my husband’s the expert at that), feel free to be free!Â The AT&T TL7610 Digital Cordless Headset is compatible with any phone you can think of.Â The TL7610’s base doubles as its charger, which I love.Â The last thing I need is another charger to chase around the house.
This is an extremely comfortable and very easy to use cordless headset.Â The instructions and guide are 100 percent clear and easy to follow.Â It’s a personal opinion, but I think AT&T always excels at keeping things very clear and uncomplicated.Â Man, I love them for that.
At less than $200, the AT&T TL7610 is priced lower than most of its competitors.Â With above-average sound quality and range, it is a must-have for anyone who uses the phone for more than just a few minutes a day.Â I think that’s pretty much everyone!
The links I’ve included in this post point to Amazon, where the AT&T TL7610 is just $169 – unheard of!