- Made in USA or Imported
- Created by leading health and fitness experts to improve your back health
- Employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine. Helps build a healthier back, align the spine, relieve pain, and improve your overall well-being
- Includes removable 52-centimeter Balance Ball, an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, air pump
- Designed for users 5-feet to 5-feet, 11-inches tall; 300-pound weight capacity.
- Note: for optimal performance, it may be necessary to re-inflate your new Balance Ball once or twice after the initial inflation.
- Ships in Certified Frustration-Free Packaging
The Gaiam Balance Ball Chair, developed under the consultation of chiropractic pioneer Dr. Randy Weinzoff, greatly alleviates the aching back/legs/arms syndrome that comes from working at a desk for hours. Designed for people between 5-feet and 5-feet, 11-inches tall, this unique chair employs the same balance ball used in your workout routine, but with an adjustable support bar, easy-glide casters, an air pump, and a desktop guide to help keep you moving. Designed by leading health and fitness experts, the Gaiam Balance Ball chair helps relieve pain and promote proper spinal alignment, posture, a healthier back, and overall well-being.
The Balance Ball Chair is an effective tool for strengthening core muscles and improving spinal alignment.
- The height of the back of the chair is 2.5 feet tall
- The base measures 20 inches wide from one side of the wheels to the other
- Comes with 2 locking back casters and 2 regular front casters
- Some assembly is required
- Dimensions: 21 by 31 by 22 inches (W x H x D)
- Weight: 13 pounds
- Weight Capacity: 300 pounds
See Gaiam Balance Ball for a closer look. Personally, I can’t wait to take one for a test drive!