This may be one of the best looking, most efficient systems for office organization I’ve ever seen. Or, for that matter, home, garage, or school organization. Frankly, I could see the Herman Miller Eames Storage Unit 4 x 2 working its organizing magic anywhere, anytime.
Built for storage and designed for looks, this storage unit could turn even the most chaotic room into a showroom. I love the hidden compartments, for tucking away things that aren’t quite the “lookers” they think they are, but I’m also wild about the open spaces for displaying knick knacks, frequently used books, picture frames, office technology, and so on.
Free shipping is available for this storage unit, which only adds to its charm as far as I’m concerned.
- Overall: 58.5″ h x 47″ w x 16″ d
- Birch veneer
- Tops and file fronts have a clear finish; shelves have a black stain
- Uprights, cross-supports, and perforated panels are zinc-coated steel
- Drawer fronts and shelves are smooth plywood
- Side panels are painted hardboard
- Storage unit cabinet fronts are plywood, molded to form round dimples
- Feet have nylon glides
- Storage units are composed of cases, cabinets, and drawers in five configurations and four sizes
- Each configuration is offered in two color schemes: neutrals or brights
- Other Storage Unit configurations available
Click through the link above or the image to the left for a closer look. You’ll find similar storage units in other sizes.