I'll Take About 10, Thank You...
Every so often I’ll come across something online that I don’t just WANT, I simply MUST HAVE. As in, “If this isn’t mine before the week’s out, there’ll be hell to pay.”
The SEI Metal Spine-Style Book Tower pictured here is the latest thing to hit me between the eyes. Problem is, I don’t just want one of these for my home office, I can’t think of a room in my house I DON’T want one of these book towers.
I’m not just a book fanatic, I’m a book collector. I collect…
- books about Kentucky
- books about Abraham Lincoln
- books about the golden age of Hollywood
- books about history
- vintage books
- Agatha Christie mysteries
Old books, new books, red books, blue books. So, yeah, I could conceivably have one of these book towers in every room of my house. What’s cool about this book tower is that it puts the books CLOSE by. It’s much more accommodating than a big bookshelf, which can sometimes be tough to position near a couch or favorite chair.
A sleek, great looking tower like this can fit into much cozier spots.
SEI Metal Spine-Style Book Tower Features:
- Contemporary book tower brings artful flair to any living space
- Durable solid-metal construction; powder-coated silver finish
- 11 sleek shelves offer space for books, DVDs, games, and more
- Wide base provides sturdy foundation; some assembly required
- Measures 14 by 16 by 55-1/4 inches
Love it, love it, love it.
Click through either image or the link above for more information.