With, Ozobot, a Programmable Robot, of Course!
Ozobot is a programmable robot that actually helps you learn coding. Marketed toward kids, I can’t help but think this would be something adults would get a lot out of as well.
I’m pretty sure parents would want to buy one for their kids, then tell them to… oh, you know… leave it out so they could “keep an eye on” it while they’re at school. Or sleeping. Or sent out to rake leaves…
- Winner “Best Robot” (2015 Consumer Electronics Show & 2014 International Toy Fair)
- Simply use your web browser to program Ozobot at OzoBlockly dot com (drag & drop blocks of code)
- Download the free Ozobot Apps to play games
- challenges and activities or even create your own games to share with your friends and the Ozobot community
- Teacher recommended and free STEM inspired Lesson Plans (teachers please contact Ozobot for free Lesson Plans for use in your classroom)
Expand your child’s horizons with the help of Ozobot Bit, the tiny Robot. There is no end to the possibilities, as your child creates a different landscape of adventures, games and coding withOzobot Bit. Imagine, a learning toy that opens the doors of computer science, STEM Education, robotics and coding, making your child one step ahead of the learning curve in school and in life. Read more about Ozobot by clicking the link!